REVIEW - My Little Gypset Box

Another month, another My Little Box. I was very excited when receiving the preview e-mail on this one as it implied the box was festival themed.

So, here we go ... what's in the box? The September box (spoiler alert!) is the Gypset Box.

GYPSET - (adj.) Someone with a passionate soul, an adventurous mind and bohemian nature. 





This is deffo my fave box so far. As soon as I heard My Little Box were collaborating with Antik Batik, I knew it would be a good month. The boho print bucket bag is fabulous. Lovely design by Antik Batik. I wouldn't suggest carrying anything valuable in it. No secure pockets inside and just a drawstring closure. Super cute for beach/festival to stash a few beauty essentials though. Also adore the hair tie bracelets. I am mad about friendship bracelets to was very happy to receive these multi purpose bands. Another lovely inspiration card too.

Cute MLB drawstring bag, containing three beauty items. No nail polish this month. Result! Korres Bergamont Pear Body Milk which smells delicious. So Susan Colour Hybrid Lipgloss in a bright red shade. Too vibrant for me but looks a nice product. Also a My Little Beauty bronzer compact (not shown). I'm no fan of bronzer and a friend claimed it before I had the chance to photograph the box!

Looking forward to the October box, I wonder what the next theme will be?

For more information or to subscribe to My Little Box please visit: www.mylittlebox.co.uk

Comments

  1. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing this post with us.A diamond bracelet may be worn on several occasions and it will add category and class to you.friendship bracelet, it's an enormous call to shop for one as a result of any diamond jewellery could be a giant investment. though diamond bracelets square measure on the market in an exceedingly vary of costs, generally they're quite big-ticket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment