REVIEW - My Little French Riviera Box

Despite an e-mail informing me that my second My Little Box would be late, I am pleased to report it arrived on time. My Little Box is a monthly subscription service, that promises to bring an element of surprise to your life.

So, what's in the box? The June box (spoiler alert!) is the French Riviera Box.








Firstly, I don't like the June box as much as the May Provence Box.

I was instantly disappointed to find sunglasses in the box, despite being designed by Sarah Lavoine. I don't have perfect vision or wear contacts, so they are of no use to me. I could have got a freebie pair from a summer glossy fashion mag. Look well made and come with a cleaning cloth but no case. My Little World magazine contains a wavy braids hair tutorial. I wish the box had contained a headband or braids instead of the sunnies! Meh.

I like the folded illustrated pots, although the smaller one is badly stitched. Handy, I guess. I adore the 'Happy Place' inspiration card designed by in-house illustrator, Kanako. One for my pin board. Also really like two of the three beauty products included. Kerastase Keratine Thermique Tamming Milk is perfect for my hair type. My Little Beauty (in-house brand) Sailor Scrub is a generous size and smells sea fresh. I am not so keen on the blue nail polish by Sarah Lavoine. Although the color fits with the box theme, I would have liked a brighter, happier colour for summer use.

I really hope the July box is better. I'd like to see more crafting stuff.

For more information or to subscribe to My Little Box please visit: www.mylittlebox.co.uk

Comments